Unity Developer / Programmer (Graduate)
Role: Graduate Unity Developer / Programmer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Level: Entry Level
Salary Package: Starting at $50,000/year for Grad Level (based on experience)
Contract Length: 6 and 12 month contracts available with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Education Requirements: Graduate in Software Engineering, Game Programming or similar
Employment Basis: Full time
– Design and implement game play features of free-to-play mobile games in Unity / C#, working as part of small, collaborative teams.
– Excellent Unity3D / C# skills (2+ years experience)
– Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
– Demonstrated ability to implement smooth game play mechanics
– Understanding of data structures and vector mathematics
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others
– A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support other team members.
Here are some non-compulsory bonus skills you might have. If you don’t have them, you will be able to learn on the job.
– Experience developing for mobile platforms
– Experience developing 3D games including Mecanim animation
– Experience with NGUI or Unity UI and Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
– Integration of third party SDKs including Facebook and various other advertising & analytics platforms
– Familiarity with Tortoise SVN version control software
– Familiarity with agile software development
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to samples of your best work. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Come Work at Foxie!
– Learn from your colleagues in a supportive professional environment as you make awesome games for our fans
– Our agile development culture allows you to actively shape all aspects of the game you work on (including design)
– We will always do our best to match you with work aligning towards your skills, desires and aspirations
– Work with a bunch of supportive & like-minded people
– Become part of a positive culture that values teamwork and a ‘get things done’ attitude
– Great work/life balance
– Full time salary with leave allowance
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experiences. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability. Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only.