Game Art Manager
Role: Game Art Manager
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: Competitive (Based on experience)
Contract Length: 12 month contract available with strong possibility of extension for the right person
Employment Basis: Full time
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Art Manager to assist with our asset production pipeline. The Art Manager will work closely with the Art Lead, Creative Director and the tech teams to deliver the most fit-for-purpose art for our games.
– Studio experience desired but not mandatory if you have the right skills.
– Work with external outsourcing partners to develop fit-for-purpose characters, textures, UI, 2D/3D assets, and other aspects related to the look and feel of our games
– Ensure mutual understanding exists between project lead, tech team and artists from concept design to asset delivery
– Assist in defining an artistic vision for our mobile titles
– Demonstrated ability to execute a creative vision
– Exceptional eye for composition and colour & meticulous attention to detail
– Familiarity with all types of game art: 2D, 3D, UI, animation and visual effects.
– Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and take ownership of their art asset development
– Assist in asset integration into production project
– Able and willing to ‘get their hands dirty’ with Photoshop / Maya / Max etc.
– A strong understanding of anatomy and architecture
– Knowledge of how to utilise various visual styles
– Clear and proactive communication, and ability to give constructive feedback
– Basic familiarity with Unity3D including lighting, material setup, animation system and general workflows
– Experience with mobile development
– Experience with quadruped character development
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experiences. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.