Role: Product Designer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: Based on experience
Contract Length: 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia. 25 team members strong. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile gaming, and we are fuelled by the passion our core audience has for our products. Our largest title Horse Riding Tales has over 120k daily active players, and we are striving to build even bigger and better projects for our fans.
In order to help us expand our team, we are looking for a product designer to help us prototype and test product concepts, to help the team build a final product which is well aligned to our customers.
As a Product Designer, you will work with the product team to design and build UI prototypes and iterate through them with customers. You must be passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players and have a strong understanding of UX.
Duties will include
- Work with the product and development teams to design and build UI prototypes
- Iterate on your designs but eliciting customer feedback through qualitative and quantitative measures
- Work with the dev team to provide insights on User Experience design to ensure a quality shipped product
- (Bonus) Provide insights on gameplay and monetisation
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role in a software development company. Candidates without a professional background in games may still be considered.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate new insights to inform product design
- A passion for all things product and an ability to view products from a customer viewpoint
- Skills in UI/UX
- Excellent communication skills & leadership ability to create alignment between all stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experiences. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability. Australia/NZ residents only.