Role: UI Artist
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: Based on portfolio and studio game development experience
Contract Length: Initial trial period, then 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
As a UI Artist at Foxie Games, you will be responsible for building intuitive interfaces for our original mobile games. You’ll work with the resources of the broader art team to define and execute your vision for various aspects of the interface, with a focus on providing a high quality user experience for our players. You will work also work with dev teams to scope requirements and assist in the integration of the UI.
If you are a strong graphic designer without specific skills in games, you may still be considered for the role depending on the strength and adaptability of your skills.
- Construct beautiful, polished, intuitive user interfaces for our mobile games
- Construct UX wireframes and storyboards
- Work with development teams to ensure mutual understanding of UI functionality requirements
- Assist in defining an artistic vision for our mobile titles and assist in our art production pipeline
- Excellent understanding of mobile game UI & UX
- Solid portfolio demonstrating game UI work across a variety of styles
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Traditional drawing skills, exceptional eye for composition and colour & meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to execute a creative vision
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Come work at Foxie!
Come join South Australia’s fastest growing company. We work on 100% original IP and our agile development culture allows you to actively shape all aspects of the game you work on (including design). We have a bunch of benefits like subsidised social events, flexibility & work life balance, career development allowance and more! See more details in our Working At Foxie page, and check out the values we look for in our candidates here.
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide.
Please include links to work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role – this will be a significant factor in our screening process. Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only