Role: Unity Developer / Programmer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: Based on portfolio and studio game development experience
Contract Length: Initial trial period, then 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
As a developer at Foxie Games you will build the gameplay and technology which underpins our games. Tasks can range from integrating UI and interaction elements, setting up Unity animation trees, to back-end server programming and everything in between. You’ll work in small, self managed teams, each focussed on one of our core products. You’ll work primarily with other developers, while also working with the art, design and product teams with the aim of building the best games for our audience.
– Excellent skills and Minimum 2 Years Experience with Unity3D / C#
– Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others. Most tasks will involve working with pre-existing codebases.
– Experience with Unity UI and Animation workflows
– Demonstrated ability to implement smooth gameplay mechanics
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Experience with Git Version Control
– Ability to prioritise most important tasks to hit release deadlines
– A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support your team mates
Here are some Bonus Skills you might have:
– Experience developing for mobile platforms / previously shipped mobile titles
– Experience with Photon and PlayFab
– Shader/Graphics Programming skills
– Mobile Game Performance Optimisation
– Database Programming
– Integration of third party SDKs including Firebase and various other advertising & analytics platforms
– Familiarity with agile software development
Come work at Foxie!
Come join South Australia’s fastest growing company. We work on 100% original IP and our agile development culture allows you to actively shape all aspects of the game you work on (including design). We have a bunch of benefits like subsidised social events, flexibility & work life balance, career development allowance and more! See more details in our Working At Foxie page, and check out the values we look for in our candidates here.
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experience. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability. Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only.